On 1/22/07, Zeratul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> There is someone who's using a directory service on a server and a storage
> daemon service configured for an autochanger, on another server? I have
> problems issuing commands from the directory to the storage daemon located on
> another machine and it would be realy helpful to see someone else's config
> files.
> Thanks.

I have my director one one machine, my database on a second machine
and 2 storage daemons on 2 more machines. One of these SDs has an
autochanger. I could post lots of config files (there really is
nothing special about them - except all bacula passwords are the same
on all machines) but I think the best option would be for you to post
what exact error you are getting.   We can surely help with that.

John