Okay, I've got the weirdest authentication problem.  We've got dozens
of clients set up, and they all work.  But this one new linux system
keeps getting auth errors.  We have gotten two good backups, but the
followups always fail.  We've changed passwords, everything.

1. No firewall between the hosts (dedicated backup network)
2. Telnet 9102 to the client or 9103 client to backup server works fine

Is there any debug I can enable on the filedaemon to figure out what
it thinks is wrong?  Nothing is being logged...

--
Jo Rhett
senior geek