Hi Dan,

Both of the servers are running Debian Sarge, both running 2.6 kernels.

I don't have iptables running on either machine..

> Regardless, try the "Heart Beat Interval both in the File daemon and
the Storage daemon and set an interval of say five minutes.

So there is no way to resume the job?

What is the best way to go about formatting/reusing the tapes?

Thank you,

- Paul