Hi people.

  I install bacula 2.0.1 in FreeBSD 6.2 Release. I have in another computer
running bacula 1.38.11 OS FreeBSD with MySQL 4.1, is working really great i
had already  restore over 85GB to one Linux client running
Centos 4.4 from tape, bacula again show his power.

  Well my doubt is this, i setup bacula 2.0.1 on FreeBSD 6.2 with
MySQL 4.1in a test machine, i want to try this new version, but i
don't  want to use
my  production server, them:

If i want to update my current version (1.38.11) to 2.0.1 i just copy the
database from my production server to my test server and run the update
script?

I have to make another think?

 This all my doubt, thanks for your time, greetings all!!!