Maybe I did something really stupid. I ejected an already bacula-mounted tape
and inserted a cleaning cartridge. After the cleaning process was finished I
reinserted the backup tape. I did it without an unmount/mount cycle. When the
backup run later started the tape was ejected with tape error and it was no
longer possible to read the tape because bacula claimed that it had no volume
label and that proved to be true when I tried to read the tape.

Why was this proceedue not possible and why was the backup tape overwritten? Is
it a bug or did I just do something stupid?

--
Erik P. Olsen, Civilingeniør
Solsortvej 30, 2000 Frederiksberg