On Wed, 7 Feb 2007, Juan Luis Frances wrote:

> What version of bacula?
>
> I had the same problems with 1.38.5.  I attach my "dirty" patch.

I had a more elegant solution for dbcheck which I keep meaning to
send to Kern and it keeps getting buried.

Basically it just uses "Select count()" for counting the entries and
"delete where" for erasing them.

This puts all the load back into mysql where the indexes can be effective,
vs getting a large readout and then individually erasing possibly 10s of
millions of orphan files.