On Sun, 4 Feb 2007, Florian Heigl wrote:

> I'm currently working on clustering bacula (howto follows as all quirks
> are removed) My requirement is running a bacula fd on each of the
> cluster nodes, and one for the cluster package. If someone thinks, this
> makes no sense, I'd be also glad to hear why.

It makes sense to me.

Do you mean "cluster" as in IP-failover, or full clustering, where all
the nodes can see and use common filesystems such as GFS?

It would be great to have backups able to follow the virtual IP of the
fileservers.

It would be even better if one can say "backup filesystem $FOO using one
of this group of -FD clients"

See http://www.bacula.org/?page=projects

Your requirements match item 37
If common filesystems are involved then you may want item 31 too.