Well you need a Fileset for each set of files that you want to back up.

For linux and unix boxes I have a single file set for the "base" and for
each box zero to 4 extra Filesets (one to 5 jobs) for Windows boxes
right now I have a unique file set for each (I am going to change than
when we get some new hardware we have on order).

The working directory is where the daemons store there temp files.

Jason King wrote:
> So I need a FileSet directive for every server correct? What is the
> "WorkingDirectory" in the client config file all about?
>
> Philip W. Dalrymple III wrote:
>> is there anything in the directory
>> /usr/ports/sysutils/bacula-server/work/bacula-2.0.1
>> on your "MailServer" (that is all that you told bacula to back up).
>>
>> Jason King wrote:
>>
>>> Ahh yes. Here is the FileSet directive on my server:
>>>

>>> # List of files to be backed up
>>> FileSet {
>>>  Name = "Full Set"
>>>  Include {
>>>    Options {
>>>      signature = MD5
>>>    }
>>> #
>>> #  Put your list of files here, preceded by 'File =', one per line
>>> #    or include an external list with:
>>> #
>>> #    File = <file-name
>>> #
>>> #  Note: / backs up everything on the root partition.
>>> #    if you have other partitons such as /usr or /home
>>> #    you will probably want to add them too.
>>> #
>>> #  By default this is defined to point to the Bacula build
>>> #    directory to give a reasonable FileSet to backup to
>>> #    disk storage during initial testing.
>>> #
>>>    File = /usr/ports/sysutils/bacula-server/work/bacula-2.0.1
>>>  }
>>>
>>> #
>>> # If you backup the root directory, the following two excluded
>>> #   files can be useful
>>> #
>>>  Exclude {
>>>    File = /proc
>>>    File = /tmp
>>>    File = /.journal
>>>    File = /.fsck
>>>  }
>>> }
>>>
>>> I'm brand new to bacula. I'm not even sure if I'm approaching this
>>> thing right.
>>>
>>> jason

It is MDT, Inc's policy to delete mail containing unsolicited
file attachments.  Please be sure to contact the MDT staff
member BEFORE sending an e-mail with any file attachments;
they will be able to arrange for the files to be received.

This email, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential
whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email in error,
please advise [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

Philip W. Dalrymple III <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
MDT Software - The Change Management Company
+1 678 297 1001
Fax +1 678 297 1003