We've currently got two bacula installations backing up ~50 servers.

I'm struggling with the tape rotation configuration with the autochanger
amongst other issues. Bacula often asks for tapes which aren't in the
library and i'd like someone to connect remotely, go over our config files
and fix it for us.

Who among you are proficient enough with bacula to do this for us and what
would do you charge?

Beren