Jonas Wueste schrieb:
> The problem is that bconsole only can be run with root rights.
> I want to transmit the querys result via nrpe to my nagios-server and
> the nrpe user on the local machine has no root privileges.
> So, is there a possibility  to get the value without root privileges?

Change the permissions, you don't have to run bconsole as root.

VU0EM005:/opt/bacula/sbin# su - bacula
Kein Verzeichnis, Anmeldung mit HOME=/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/$ bconsole
Connecting to Director VU0EM005:9101
1000 OK: VU0EM005 Version: 2.0.2 (28 January 2007)
Enter a period to cancel a command.

Ralf