Hi Bill,

I tried the command... no help really :)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] bacula]# cat bacrestart
/etc/bacula/bacula restart
/usr/sbin/bacula-dir -c /etc/bacula/bacula-dir.conf

[EMAIL PROTECTED] bacula]# sh -x bacrestart
+ /etc/bacula/bacula restart
Stopping the Bacula File daemon
Stopping the Bacula Storage daemon
Stopping the Bacula Director daemon

Starting the Bacula Storage daemon
Starting the Bacula File daemon
Starting the Bacula Director daemon

On 27/02/07, Bill Moran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> The bacula startup script won't start the director, however typing
> "bacula-dir -c /etc/bacula/bacula-dir.conf" works fine.
>
> I tried putting this line into a script and running it:
>
> /usr/sbin/bacula-dir -c /etc/bacula/bacula-dir.conf
>
> It also didn't work...however, if I type it in the command line letter
for
> letter, it works fine.

Try running the script as "sh -x script_name" and see if the debugging
output helps any.

--
Bill Moran
Collaborative Fusion Inc.