-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jason King
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 15:58
To: David Hatcher; bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Director daemon does not start on boot

usually a service in bacula doesn't start at boot because it is running
as the wrong user. While when you manually invoke it, it is running as
the correct user. Make sure the scripts being used to start the director
deamon have the correct permissions.

Jason