Have a working Bacula install, and have been working on getting Bweb
running.  Mostly it works, but a few parts do not.  Commands like 'Jobs
/ Defined Jobs', and 'Current Jobs' from a clients list have problems --
there is a delay loading the page (30-40 seconds), and finally the page
(with no defined jobs, or no client status).

I figure this has something to do with spawning bconsole, or
communicating with it.  But I cannot determine what the problem is.
I have set permissions on bconsole to be executable by the httpd uid,
and set the bconsole.conf and bweb.conf file permissions accordingly.
I use the configuration "/usr/sbin/bconsole -n -c
/etc/bacula/bconsole.conf" in the bweb.conf file.

Setting debugging on does not provide any useful information.  Only
debugging I'm finding is in httpd/error_log:
[Tue Feb 27 20:19:03 2007] [error] [client 10.1.10.112] Use of
uninitialized value in scalar assignment at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/Bconsole.pm line 153., referer:
http://eagle/cgi-bin/bweb.pl?action=client

Does anyone have advice on how to debug problems with bweb talking to
bconsole?  Thanks in advance.
-Alan

--
Alan Sparks, UNIX/Linux Systems Integration and Administration
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>