I apologize if I was ambiguous, it was unintentional.

I use the schedule to run a single job for each client, all starting at
10 PM, with a limit of 10 concurrent jobs.

So, about 20 jobs are initiated, and 10 run while the rest wait.  When
one of the running jobs terminates, a waiting job starts running.

A similar set of jobs run several hours later, but with a different
destination (storage device) and at a different priority.  When the last
of the first set of 20 jobs completes, the next set begins to run as
described in the third paragraph above.

Thanks for the question.