Hi list,

I discover problem with RunAfterJob directive in version 2.0.2 and now
in 2.0.3 too.
I have next directive in Job resource:
RunAfterJob = "/etc/bacula/scripts/disk_check.sh %j"

and the script disk_check.sh is following:
size=`/usr/bin/mysql -e "select JobBytes from Job where Job='$job'" -u
bacula -D bacula -pxxx | tail -n 1`
echo $size >>/etc/bacula/working/watchdog.log

After backup job, $size return "0".

In version: 1.38.11 this script return the right number, but after
upgrading to Bacula 2.0.2 or 2.0.3 I have this problem.
PLS, do you have some idea to improve it?

Thanx

Ondra