On Friday 09 March 2007 00:23, Scott Barninger wrote:
> PS. No, the rpm packages can only do a single database version upgrade.
> If an older version is detected it will abort and instruct the user to
> upgrade the database with the scripts in the updatedb package.

OK, that explains things.

Dave, bottom line:  either you need to stick with SuSE packages and upgrade
one version at a time manually upgrading the database, or you remove the SuSE
package (saving everything that is important) and install our package, then
upgrade one version at a time letting our rpms run the db upgrade script for
you.

Regards,

Kern