I am having a bit of a problem getting the mailcommand setup properly.
Here is what I have now:

  mailcommand = "/root/bacula/bin/bsmtp -h jc.mydomain.org -f
\"\(Bacula\) [EMAIL PROTECTED]" -s \"Bacula: %t %e of %c %l\"
%r"
  operatorcommand = "/root/bacula/bin/bsmtp -h jc.mydomain.org -f
\"\(Bacula\) [EMAIL PROTECTED]" -s \"Bacula: Intervention
needed for %j\" %r"

When the mail shows up at my mail server jc.mydomain.org it is
malformed and is in this form:

@jerome:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This format is screwing up my email server.

Should that say [EMAIL PROTECTED]:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I am hesitant to start modifying the line because I am not sure which "
is required and which isn't.

John J. Boris, Sr.
JEN-A-SyS Administrator
Archdiocese of Philadelphia

"Remember! That light at the end of the tunnel
Just might be the headlight of an oncoming train!"