You can try this version, it fixes some mysql broken stuff

http://bacula.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/*checkout*/bacula/trunk/gui/brestore/brestore.pl?revision=4356

You have to cleanup your database

drop table brestore_missing_path;
drop table brestore_pathhierarchy;
drop table brestore_pathvisibility;
drop table brestore_knownjobid;

Thanks for your feedback

Bye

--
"I like when it comes by night and sucks the vital essence from
my ....computers."