The latest version is 0.7.4 and was posted to the bacula-users list 2006-12-12. It currently isn't hosted anywhere that I know of, and I don't think attachments are kept in the archives, so here it is again. Perhaps I should find somewhere to host it.

I don't know if anyone else is using this method for USB drives, but I can say that I have been using it with bacula 2.0.x for several months without any problems.

--- Josh Fisher

Hristo Benev wrote:
Hi,

what is latest version of removable disk howto and where it could be accessed?

Thanks

Hristo Benev