untie tie ?

Ferdinando Pasqualetti
G.T.Dati srl
Tel. 0557310862 - 3356172731 - Fax 055720143

Kern Sibbald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Inviato da: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
28/03/2007 11.36

Per
"bacula-users" <bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
CC
bacula-devel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Oggetto
[Bacula-users] bat terminology

Hello,

Dirk and I are reviewing some bat terminology to try to maintain a bit of
consistency, and we are faced with the issue of how to refer to windows
that
can be detached from the main bat window and "float" or exist in an
independent window.  We need two terms: one for pulling the window out of
bat
and creating a separate window, and the second is taking the separate
window
and putting it back into bat.

The terminology that Qt uses is docked windows, but we have a number of
ideas
for naming this action:

undock dock
detach attach
float  attach
float dock
inflate deflate
engage disengage
pullout pushin
callout  callin
externalize internalize
expound impound

I personally lean toward float and dock, but detach and attach are not
bad.
However, we would be interested to hear your ideas.

Best regards,

Kern