I have deleted the original e-mail that contained the problem. ;) Please
leave the whole e-mail text intact as it helps people who want to join
in mid-way, even if they have deleted earlier mail.

Keep in mind that the Recycle flag here is different than Recycle
status. Again, I don't have the initial e-mail so I forget what is being
attempted here, but it may be tricky to keep it from writing to a volume
that has no data on it, because it will typically be more appealing than
any volume that does.

=R