-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David
Romerstein
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 8:01 AM
To: bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] linux-dir and windows-sd

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007, Raymond Luong wrote:

> I am using bacula 2.0.3 I got my linuxFC6-dir and windowsXP-sd machine to
> talk to each other. When I try to run a backup it gives me the following
> error. If anyone know how to resolve this problem, please feel free to
pass
> it along. As you can see the linux-dir does not know the SD is a windows
> machines therefore is using the wrong /. Anyone know how to tell DIR SD is
> windows machines so it will use the \ instead?

The issue is not backslash v forward slash. Can we see the relevant
Storage and Job resources in your bacula-dir.conf, as well as the
appropriate Device section of the bacula-sd.conf on the Windows machine?
Take out the passwords in what you send us.

-- D