* Ridley schrieb am 30.03.07 um 13:31 Uhr:
> I have Bacula backing up only /home on a Linux workstation running FC6.
> This is the Fileset:
>
> FileSet {
>   Name = "Home Set"
>   Include {
>     Options {
>       signature = MD5
>       compression = GZIP
>       Exclude = yes
>       WildFile = "/home/*/.mozilla/firefox/*/Cache/*"
>       WildFile = "/home/*/.mozilla/default/*/Cache/*"
>       WildFile = "/home/*/.mozilla/eclipse/Cache/*"
>       WildFile = "/home/*/.gnome2/epiphany/mozilla/epiphany/Cache/*"
>       WildDir = "/home/*/.beagle/TextCache"
>       WildDir = "/home/*/.evolution/cache"
>       WildDir = "/home/*/.java/deployment/cache"
>     }
>     File = /home
>   }
> #  Exclude {
> #  }
> }

Not really about your Problem:

If I understand the docs correctly, your Options "signature",
and "compression" do *not* apply to your files, but instead to your
excluded files only, which makes no sense.

I think yout have to add seperate

Options {
  signature = MD5
  compression = GZIP
}

before the current one.

Kern ist this right what I say?

About your Problem: Are you really sure that attributes of the files
or something like that have changed for example?

-Marc
|              --> http://www.links2linux.de <--                   |
+---Registered-Linux-User-#136487------------http://counter.li.org +