On 31/03/07, Dan Langille <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> BINGO!

Oops! I was not clear.

under FreeBSD-CURRENT, I created a jail (Basically I have a test box
that runs CURRENT with loads of jails) so I thought I could create a
new jail and build ports/sysutils/bacula-server. That did not work as
planned, sqlite kept saying Disk I/O Error when executing
/usr/local/share/bacula/make_bacula_tables (this I will investigate
too)

Which is the funny thing, Jails are the main reason I looked at using
Bacula in the first place.

> Try MySQL on 6.2.

well I will try Postgresql as I dont have MySQL server setup and much
preferd Postgresql and Sqlite.

> I suspect a pthreads problem with SQLite:
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/106781
>
> If you can figure out how to fix it......

one "fix": use ports/databases/sqlite3-threads instead of
ports/databases/sqlite3 :) - maybe change the dependency? both seem
different looking at the Makefiles, although the threads flavour of
sqlite3 seems to enable more options, even though it a slave of
sqlite3.

--
Kimi