Hello and Good Morning,

Ok, I copied the file onto one of my backup servers.  The backslash
appears fixed, according to the output of the trace file.  When I run
the SD at the command line, I get the following response now

Could not find c:\<my path>\comp01-sd*.spool

And there are no errors relating to this in the trace file.

brian-