It seems that for my configuration, which uses file based backups
instead of tape,
if I want to have many concurrent jobs running I have to create
separate storage
directives in the director config for each client, and for each of
these I must create
a device in the sd configuration.  If I don't do this, then my jobs
all queue up
waiting to write to the directory "device".  By having separate
storage configurations
I can work around this.
As a result, when doing 'stat jobs', all of these Storage
configurations show up in the
list, which is a bit confusing since there are in reality only two
storage
daemons running.  It also makes the sd and dir configurations larger
than I would like.

(\_/)
(o,o)
()_()  Joseph Wright