On 4/7/07, Kern Sibbald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Build from source.  A site that I help administer has an old 7.1 machine with
> no CDROM (I removed it to add another hard disk), and I build everything from
> source.

Ok. I did that for my RH7.1 and RHLAS2.1AS systems. Shortly, I'll be
done upgrading the RPMs on my RH9 systems with the RPM Scott provides.

Question: for my Windows Server 2000 boxes, do I uninstall the current
winbacula client and then install the newer one, or do I install the
newer one over the current one?

Then it'll be on to upgrading the backup server itself. Joy.
--
        -ste