On Mon, 21 May 2007, Andras Horvai might have said:

> Hi,
> 
> Is it possible to mount the actual tape where the backup will run with
> runbeforejob?
> So I have a job which needs a tape and I would mount this tape with
> runbeforejob
> with the job which will need the tape?  (I would do this with an external
> script which
> will call the bconsole utility)
> 
> like this:
> 
> #!/bin/sh
> /usr/local/bacula-2.0.3/sbin/bconsole -c
> /usr/local/bacula-2.0.3/etc/bconsole.conf
> <<END_OF_DATA
> mount storage=TapeLTO
> quit
> END_OF_DATA

I do something similiar in cron about 10 minutes prior to the backup job start.

Mike

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by DB2 Express
Download DB2 Express C - the FREE version of DB2 express and take
control of your XML. No limits. Just data. Click to get it now.
http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/
_______________________________________________
Bacula-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bacula-users

Reply via email to