Hi All,

I have successfully upgraded to version 2.0.3 and have implemented a
migration scheme where backups are first backed up to "File" storage and
then a migration Job is called to migrate them to tape.

This will solve the issue of forgetting to insert tapes and having the
backup jobs run during the day, interrupting all manner of processes.

The one problem I am having is that the "Volumes" on the file storage
are not getting removed after the migration is complete.

The test runs that I have done verify that the volume does not get
migrated again so it is marked as already migrated, but the docs that I
read (www.bacula.org/dev-manual/Migration.html) say that "The original
Job is purged of its file records". I took that to mean that the
original data would be wiped. Maybe it just means the database records??

Is there a way to cause this to happen automatically?
If not is it safe to just delete the "Volume" files after a migration?
Or do we have to manually purge them in the console, then delete?

Thanks for your help.
Doug Breshears