Hi,

On 6/2/2007 6:26 PM, mikee wrote:
> I know how to exclude files that have an absolute path.
> How do I exclude any *.a|*.o|*.dynlib|*.lib|*.so that is
> in the home directories of my users (/home/.../*.a)?

With an options section. Use a wild card path or regular expression, and
set "Exclude=Yes".

Getting this working can be a challenge as you have to observe the order
of options sections in the file set.

Use the 'estimate listing' command to see if you get this set up, and if
you experience problems as again!

Arno

> Mike

IT-Service Lehmann                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]