> I'm pretty familiar w/Plone.  Just resubscribed to this list, however,
> so not up on what you're objectives are here in this thread. Feel free
> to contact me off list if you'd like to elaborate.

What i'd like to achieve is to set up something which supports voting on
feature request.

A feature request has to be stored and presented in a formalized way,
and each voter must be able to enter several weighted votes once per
voting period.

If noone finds a suitable solution with some readily available software
I'll start thinking how to implement something myself in a few days.

Arno

Hello,

After googling a bit, I thought this could be interesting :

http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=2399
http://utorrent.nitescifi.com/ (punbbb forum based feature request
management)

Regards,