It seems that the resources used by the database should be taken into
account when looking at Bacula's memory usage, because even though
the two are separate, the director is the one putting the records
there.  Maybe I should re-ask the question as:  How heavily does
Bacula tax the database with 50 or more clients being backed up
concurrently, and what kind of hardware is recommended for such a
situation?

(\_/)
(o,o)
()_()  Joseph Wright