For some reason this didn't post the first time, so here it is again.

In the Bacula manual there is a wonderful example of how to set up
pools for backups to disk using the default three level schedule.
However, the example configuration file only uses one client.  I was
wondering if the same configuration works for multiple clients, or if
there is something else to consider.  For example, the sample file has
one job per volume for each of 6 volumes in the differential pool, one
for each week in a month (with some slack).  If I were to try to run
10 clients on this would it fill that pool on the first week after 6
had backed up?  What would happen to the other four; would baucla die
horribly, or overwrite the volumes it just created, or create more
volumes?

Similarly, I seem to need a new client entry and a new job entry for
every machine I want to back up.  Many of the machines to be backed up
will change every 4 months or so, and they all will have the same
configuration, so is there any way to condense the amount of
configuration that needs to change?  i know about JobDefs, but is
there any BatchJob, say, or a similar ClientDefs?

Thanks,

Kyle Marsh