Dear All,

I have been given a rare opportunity to get hardware nicer then I have
ever had before.  I now have a new with a 2Terabyte area for disk
backups.  In the past, I only used tape and therefore volumes were
dictated by the tape.  Now that I have this huge ocean for disk backups,
I'm getting a bit lost on how to keep it managable.  What would be a
good practice for creating volumes in this 2T space?  I doubt I want a
single volume for the entire thing, right?

Any recommendations for what size the volumes should be and what all I
need to add to my configuration files would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Scott