Dear all,
If one of my FD is unreachable (due to network problems) then bacula
blocks all other jobs with the message:

[job] is waiting for Client [client-name] to connect to Storage File

I've tried concurrent jobs, max wait time, everything but it takes a
VERY long time for bacula to realize that the FD is unreachable.

all the other clients/jobs would say:

[job] is waiting on Storage File

Concurrent jobs work fine (if all FDs are reachable). I have configured
upto 5 concurrent jobs and there are no issues with that.

If I can :

1. have bacula continue and process the other jobs even if one FD is
unreachable OR

2. some parameter that I can adjust which will timeout bacula faster on
unreachable FDs. My network is such that remote offices may well be
unreachable and I have to deal with that.

Any pointers appreciated. Thanks!

--
Faraz R Khan
Emergen Consulting Pvt Ltd