El jue, 12-07-2007 a las 19:00 +0200, Afinat escribió:
> Hi all:
>
> Is possible to do this configuration?
>
> I want to  do a full backup every friday (with a tape labeled friday).
> Then, every day, I want to do an incremental backup (mon, tue, web...)
> with a diferent tape every day. Every tape will be labeled with the name
> of the day.
>
> Is this posible? Can you post an example?
>
> Thanks.

( ... )
Job {
  Name = "diario"
  FileSet = "Full Set"
  Client = client-fd
  Schedule = "diario"
  Pool = Default
  Type = Backup
  Messages = Standard
  Storage = HPLTO-2
  Priority = 10
  Write Bootstrap = "/var/bacula/diario.bsr"
}
( ... )
Schedule {
  Name = "diario"
  Run = Level=Incremental Pool=DiarioLunes Monday at 10:00pm
  Run = Level=Incremental Pool=DiarioMartes Tuesday at 10:00pm
  Run = Level=Incremental Pool=DiarioMiercoles Wednesday at 10:00pm
  Run = Level=Incremental Pool=DiarioJueves Thursday at 10:00pm
  Run = Level=Full Pool=FinDeSemana Sunday at 8:00am
}
(...)

# Definition of DDS tape storage device
Storage {
  Name = HPLTO-2
#  Do not use "localhost" here
 Address = bacula-dir                # N.B. Use a fully qualified name
here
 SDPort = 9103
  Password = "a_password"          # password for Storage daemon
 Device = HPLTO-2                      # must be same as Device in
Storage daemon
  Media Type = LTO-2                  # must be same as MediaType in
Storage daemon
  Autochanger = no                   # enable for autochanger device
}
( ... )
# Default pool definition
Pool {
  Name = Default
  Pool Type = Backup
}

Pool {
  Name = DiarioLunes
  Maximum Volumes = 1
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = yes                       # Bacula can automatically recycle
Volumes
  AutoPrune = yes                     # Prune expired volumes
  Volume Retention =  6 days         # one year
}

Pool {
  Name = DiarioMartes
  Maximum Volumes = 1
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = yes                       # Bacula can automatically recycle
Volumes
  AutoPrune = yes                     # Prune expired volumes
  Volume Retention =  6 days         # one year
}

Pool {
  Name = DiarioMiercoles
  Maximum Volumes = 1
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = yes                       # Bacula can automatically recycle
Volumes
  AutoPrune = yes                     # Prune expired volumes
  Volume Retention =  6 days         # one year
}

Pool {
  Name = DiarioJueves
  Maximum Volumes = 1
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = yes                       # Bacula can automatically recycle
Volumes
  AutoPrune = yes                     # Prune expired volumes
  Volume Retention =  6 days         # one year
}

Pool {
  Name = FinDeSemana