Hello,

I'm quite new to Bacula but I'd like to use it to backup several "office
computers" in an organized way. The only thing I'm not sure about is
whether Bacula is able to backup huge files (say 2GiB) that change quite
often (several times a day) but only a small fraction of them change
(most of the file does not change). This is the case with mailboxes for
example - the "inbox" / "sent" files change quite often, but only a
small fraction of them really changes. The machines to be backed up are
not located in the same city, and there are constraints related to line
speed / time etc. I'd like to transmit / backup only the parts that
changed, but I believe the "incremental" and "differential" backup mode
is related only to whole files, not to their content - is there such
feature or is there some other way to handle such scenario?

regards
Tomas