On 23 Jul 2007 at 21:57, Doytchin Spiridonov wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've filed this as a bug, but while Kern couldn't reproduce it he gave
> up. So let us find here what could be the problem. There are actually
> two problems, they could be linked.

Please.  If anyone can solve the issue given what you supplied, they
would.  You were asked to supply a reproducible situation.  Hopefully
we can get to that position quickly without further unnecessary
distractions.

--
Dan Langille - http://www.langille.org/
Available for hire: http://www.freebsddiary.org/dan_langille.php