I'd like to backup my web server to my local system. So far everything seems to
work fine, i've setup encryption via TLS (certificates, etc) and the services
running under Fedora 7.

Unfortunately, there is one thing that i don't quite understand while reading
the manual. I don't understand how to reserve 20 gigs of harddisk space for
backups.

In other words, i'd like to force bacula to use /var/spool/bacula to store my
backups and to make sure it uses maximum 20 gigs. Once those are filled, it
should reuse them over and over again.

My pool looks like this, but i'm not sure if its doing what i described:

Pool {
  Name = Default
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = yes