On 3 Aug 2007 at 23:40, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> [...]

Please do not top-post.

> Re-installing won't erase my conf files right?

I am not familiar with how you installed, so I cannot answer that.
The safe bet is to save them.  Any decent packaging/installation
system will not overwrite existing configuration files.

--
Dan Langille - http://www.langille.org/
Available for hire: http://www.freebsddiary.org/dan_langille.php