Hi there,

For the past day bacula has been unresponsive eg: not mounting tapes, not
purging records etc.

Today I got this mail:

*cacti.poller_output
error    : Can't find file: 'poller_output.MYI' (errno: 2)
cacti.poller_time
warning  : Table is marked as crashed
error    : Found key at page 1024 that points to record outside datafile
error    : Corrupt
syslog.logs
warning  : Table is marked as crashed
error    : Size of indexfile is: 5218078720        Should be: 5218079744
error    : Corrupt

 Improperly closed tables are also reported if clients are accessing
 the tables *now*. A list of current connections is below.

+----+------------------+-----------+----+---------+------+-------+------------------+

| 52 | debian-sys-maint | localhost |    | Query   | 0    |       | show
processlist |
Uptime: 4  Threads: 1  Questions: 379  Slow queries: 0  Opens: 255  Flush
tables: 1  Open tables: 64  Queries per second avg: 94.750*

Can anyone suggest how to repair this? I'm afraid I'm relatively new to
bacula (and I apologise if this is a documented problem).

I would be extremely grateful for any advice,

Kris