Radek Hladik schrieb:
> Till now I came up with this ideas:
> * Backup catalog and bootstrap files with the data
> * Disable jobs/files/volumes autopruning
> * maybe modify some livecd to contain current version of bacula or at
> least bscan (do not know, maybe such a CD exists)
> * Create SQL query to list which jobs is on which tape and print it on
> the paper with the tapes
>
> Do you think this is enough or am I overseeing something?

since no one has answered this yet, I feel free to voice a blind guess:
doesn't bacula have some kind of "archive" flag for volumes for
precisely this reason? I seem to remember something like that from the
documentation.

Regards
Mike Follwerk

--

T²BF IT Services GbR
Daniel Blömer, Mike Follwerk, Marcus Teske

Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer
gem. § 27 a Umsatzsteuergesetz:    DE 238268154

Tel. +492226 / 87 21 40
Fax: +492226 / 87 21 49
http://www.tbf-it.de/