On Tue, 07 Aug 2007, Benjamin E. Zeller might have said:

> Hi,
>
> this is rather urgent, can't figure it out via the docs.
>
> How can I schedule a fullbackup, that runs every 4 weeks on saturday?
>
> Schedule {
>   Name = "red"
>   Run = Level=Incremental mon-sat at 22:00
>   Run = Level=Full sun at 22:00
> }
>

> The 2nd Run= should be the schedule mentioned above.

I have mine scheduled on the first Saturday of each month.

Mike

# When to do the backups, full backup on first monday of the month,
#  differential (i.e. incremental since full) every other monday,
#  and incremental backups other days. The on-line backups run every
#  day. On Thursdays (21 Jul 07) JP uses the tape drive to make his
#  own (Basis Software) backups. On that day only are physical tapes
#  not made
Schedule {
  Name = Daily-Backup
  Run = Full 1st sat at 20:00
  Run = Differential 2nd-5th sat at 20:00
  Run = Incremental sun-fri at 22:00
}

# This schedule does the catalog. It starts after the Weekly-Cycle
Schedule {
  Name = After-Daily-Backup
  Run = Full sun-sat at 22:30
}