Hi

I am tetsing Bacula. I have configured it to work with mysql. I have
one pool with only one tape. There are 5 jobs to be backed up on that
tape. Jobs are running weekly. This is the pool configuration:

Pool {

        Name = PoolCintasDiariasMartes
        Pool Type = Backup
        AutoPrune = yes
        Volume Retention = 5 days
        Recycle = yes

}

Then, the 5 jobs run ok. But next week tape has status Append, and
should be Used, isn't it? because 5 days is the volume retention, so
after 5 days the tape should be recycled. (i have read the
documentation, mainly this page
http://www.bacula.org/rel-manual/Automatic_Volume_Recycling.html).

If i change the pool to look like this:

Pool {

        Name = PoolCintasDiariasMartes
        Pool Type = Backup
        Use Volume Once = Yes
        AutoPrune = yes
        Volume Retention = 5 days
        Recycle = yes

}

After the first job, the tape is marked as used and bacula requests me
one appendable volume for the next job.

Any idea about why bacula does not mark the volume as used after 5
days with the first pool configuration?

Thanks in advance.