> Yes, that is an important point that I forgot to mention.  The bug is in the
> Storage daemon, so there is no need to change any of the File daemons (or the
> Director).

Should the patch fix the "auto-restore" of previous backups too or is it
still necessary to restore this data manually?
If not - is it necessary to create a fullbackup after the patch for the
SD is installed, to get a working trustable backup (without missing
files at "auto-restore")?

Greetings,
User 100