Felix Schwarz wrote:

> No Fedora 5:
> I did not build RPMs for Fedora 5 because the Fedora Project eol'd this
> version
> of Fedora at the end of June [1]. If you are still using Fedora 5 (or even
> older
> versions) IMHO you should switch either to new versions of Fedora or use
> CentOS
> if you need longer support cycles. However, if enough users demand FC5
> packages,
> I'm willing to build them at least for 2.2.4.

Sourceforge shows that your version 2.0.3 for fedora 5 had:

312 downloads for the client,
221 downloads for mysql,
130 downloads for postgre, and
140 downloads for sqlite
for a total of 803 (combining i386 and x86_64).

I don't think it is at all unusual to have a dedicated backup server on a
protected
network running an EOL version of fedora.  Also, the official rpms still
support
fedora 4 (which I still use, I'm embarrassed to admit).  In any event, thanks
for
your contributions.

Mark