Hi Guys,

I have a bacula set up that has been running for a while, and recently I
introduced an additional backup server to this.

We went with Bacula-mysql 2.2.4 (compared to 2.0.2 on our previous
servers), added the clients to be backed up, and ran "status all" in
bconsole.

In version 2.0.2 this added all the clients to the "Client" MySQL table,
and allowed all backups etc to be logged to MySQL.  Unfortunately in
2.2.4 this is not the case, and nothing was logged to MySQL.  I have the
following line in my bacula-fd.conf for the logging - can you let me
know if I am missing anything:

catalog = all, !skipped, !saved

Chris