Hi Guys, just trying to give this a bump, if it needs a bug report
submitting then let me know and I will gladly do so - I just need to
make sure that it's not a stupid config issue that I have messed up.

I have a bacula set up that has been running for a while, and recently I
introduced an additional backup server to this.

We went with Bacula-mysql 2.2.4 (compared to 2.0.2 on our previous
servers), added the clients to be backed up, and ran "status all" in
bconsole.  In version 2.0.2 this added all the clients to the "Client"
MySQL table, and allowed all backups etc to be logged to MySQL.
Unfortunately in 2.2.4 this is not the case, and nothing was logged to
MySQL.  I have the following line in my bacula-fd.conf for the logging -
can you let me know if I am missing anything:

catalog = all, !skipped, !saved

I am using the sourceforge provided RPM's of 2.2.4.

Chris

--
Kind regards

Chris Sarginson
Technical Support
UKFast.Net Ltd

(t) 0870 111 8866
(f) 0870 458 4545

"The UK's Best Hosting Provider" ISPA Awards 2007, 2006 and 2005

Dedicated Servers - Managed Hosting - Domain Names- http://www.ukfast.net

UKFast.Net Ltd, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT
Registered in England. Number 384 5616