Actually, looks like bacula did something else. It changed the configuration
of the tape drive as well. I had it set as one large drive and bacula
reconfigured it to segments of 64 drives.

Must be something funky between bacula and the storage system no? Can bacula
talk with a storage device at the configuration level?

Mike