Hi folks,

I have a Dell Server with an build-in LTO-2 Tapedrive. My goal is, that after
each daily job the tape get's ejected. I tried it with "mt rewind" and "mt
eject" in a "runafter" script. But it doesn't work. The Tape doesn't seem to
unmount it after the job. Here is my bacula-sd. Any suggestions? And, btw. how
do I teach Bacula that he has to mount the tape itself?

# BackupLTO2
#-----------
Device {
Name = LTO-2
Media Type = LTO-2
Archive Device = /dev/nst0
Removable Media = yes
RandomAccess = no
Autochanger = no
Automatic Mount = yes
Always Open = No
Label Media = Yes
Alert Command = "sh -c 'tapeinfo -f %c |grep TapeAlert|cat'"
}

Regards,

Matthias